Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Proud wife

Pretty much every post on here is about Lucy so I just wanted to take a minute and brag about my wonderful husband. He is getting so burnt out of school and is soooooo ready for summer. With school, clinical and work he is pretty much gone from 8:30am- 12am everyday with about an hour break. He just keeps chugging along though. He works so hard so that I can stay at home with Lucy instead of working. I love him so much for that. I know that it really upsets him that he's away from Lucy so much but come the weekend he is all over that little girl. They are two peas in a pod. I love to just sit on the couch and watch them play. She adores him and he's pretty fond of her as well. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father. A couple things that recently happened that inspired me to write this were some accomplishments that he has had lately. If you know Kyle you know that he's not shy about talking himself up about pretty much anything. But what you may not know is that when he is actually really good at something he is about as humble as it gets. I have to constantly tell him over and over that he should be proud of himself for certain things but he doesn't usually believe me. I'm sure it comes from being raised in a super competitive home with 5 boys. Anyways he has been participating on the ward basketball team over the last couple months. A couple weeks ago our ward won the stake tournament. I could not have been prouder watching his games and seeing him do so well. Of course after every game I would tell him how good he did but he would just shake it off and say that he could have done better. Well after the last game we had at least 4 or 5 different people tell him that he was the tournament MVP and that he did amazing. At one point in a game the whole team was chanting "Kyle Caudle" because he was knocking down 3's left and right. I can't wait to watch him again next year! Then a few days later we found out what his new clinical assignment was for the fall semester. He really wanted to work with the basketball team but he got assigned to men's volleyball. He was kind of bummed but he later found out that the head athletic trainer for volleyball personally requested Kyle to work with them because he really liked Kyle. Again I was so proud and he didn't really think anything of it. He said that he hasn't really talked to the guy all that much but he must have made some sort of good impression. This is out of 80+ students and he requested my superstar of a husband! So that's what Kyle is up to lately. Sorry if you didn't really care but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm his #1 fan :)



The 44th ward championship basketball team!

3 comments:

  1. its always sad to boast about kyle but i guess if we have to we will say. Yay for Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented earlier.....somehow it is gone! But....I said.....

    What a good wifey! And I guess good job to Kyle

    ReplyDelete