Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why I love having a girl.

Lucy's beautiful curly brown hair is getting so long and it's been so fun being able to play around with it. Here are some of the things I've come up with so far.

French braids. These actually last a lot longer in her hair then I thought they would.

Probably my favorite. This one is great too for getting all her hair back when it needs to be washed but it's not bath time yet.


Love this too. She looks like such a precious little girl with these in!

But of course there's always the straight out of the bath look. (PS Look at those gorgeous brown eyes!)
So much fun. Not that I won't love having a little boy but he definitely won't be as fun to dress up! I can't wait until her hair grows more and she has long ringlets down her back like I did when I was little. Kyle asked me when I think I'll cut her hair for the first time and I said probably not until shes like 4. I love my sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her hair!! So cute! I wish Daisy would hold still for me to do such cute things like that but not anymore.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little girls are so fun. I'm so excited for Hailey's red hair to get long so I can do those cute things. And what a blessing that you are okay from that little accident. That must have been so scary. I don't know if I already told you but we have a new family blog... busybliss.blogspot.com
    I started it in hopes that it helps young wives and moms! Hope you're having a good day

    ReplyDelete