Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A girl and her wormy

I cant believe Lucy is old enough to have a "security" thing but the time has come! It's not a blanket like most kids. When we were home my mom got Lucy this little worm doll that is meant as a night time toy to calm your baby down. Its face lights up and it plays songs like twinkle twinkle little star and mary had a little lamb. For the last week almost she has fussed when I laid her down for bed and I put that thing next to her and she calms down and falls asleep. Its pretty stinkin adorable. Last night she actually put her arm around it and fell asleep. I just love that little girl so much!
This was taken in the dark but the flash made it look like the middle of the day. I wish I could get a picture of it glowing next to her but it doesnt turn out. She loves that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment