Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kelsey Jane!

On December 30th I became an aunt for the 7th time! The first baby to actually be born since we've been married though. Kyles brother Trent and his wife Jenny welcomed their beautiful little girl unto the world and we were so lucky to be home when she came. It still amazes me how you can instantly fall in love with a baby by just laying eyes on them. Obviously its nothing like your own child but I still love that little girl to pieces! Her and Lucy are just under 6 months apart and I'm so excited to see them grow up together so close in age. It's not every day you get an instant best friend but I guess Lucy and Kelsey are just that lucky! They wont really be together until Lucy is 2 years old and Kelsey is 18 months but I'm sure they will make up for lost time. Congrats Trent and Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment